B-PWR Hill Climb Rear Bumper (Long Version, Pro-Ride Chassis) - PPRRB-BLPPRRB-BL
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Condition: New Aftermarket B-PWR
Rear bumper HILL CLIMB (Pro Ride Chassis 155)
(will also fit 163" models)
B-PWR's Hill Climb rear bumpers for Polaris snowmobiles set a standard in the market by combining reinforcement from the tunnel to the footsteps and a heavy-duty bumper.
Specially designed with a light and super strong aluminum alloy with multiple attachment points, this model will prevent you from going through unfortunate situations, such as twisting your tunnel or tearing your bumper.
- Reinforcement and bumper in one piece
- Broadens the tunnel
- Offers protection up to the footsteps
- Multiple attachment points
- Raised type handle provides better hand clearance and snow guard
- Raises your stock bumper almost 1.5 inches
- Designed to fit perfectly to the shape of the tunnel for added protection
- 90° folds at the bottom to protect the lip of the tunnel and provide additional reinforcement
- Lightweight and durable 3/16 thick 6061-T6 aluminum
- TIG welding
- Powder coating available in a selection of colours
- Compatible with our hitch attachment (not included)