USED Polaris Lock & Ride Small Tunnel Shovel Bag - 2881057ACSS-BAB-NA-00MG-0000
This part was pulled from a 2018 Polaris Axys 800 163"
OEM Part # : 2686596, 2880969, 2881057
Please Note: One Clip is broken on the shovel jacket (still usable). Missing 3 of 4 lock & Ride fasteners. For Lock & Ride fasteners: Click Here
Note : Lock & ride features will work on many Models with the t-slot's in tunnel.
- One (1) Burandt Adventure Tunnel Bag - Small
- Provides a secure, convenient storage option
- Constructed from molded eva foam with polyurethane film for maximum durability
- Dimensions: 21 in. x 14.5 in. x 5 in.
- Storage Capacity: 11 in. x 15 in. 4 in.
This small Burandt Adventure Tunnel Bag by Polaris is engineered to provide sleek, innovative, versatile, and dependable storage for any Polaris RMK rider’s essential cargo, large or small. The innovative Compression Molded Semi-Rigid Shell creates a spacious, sealed & protected cargo area, and with ALL NEW Polaris-exclusive Lock & Ride® technology, it secures your cargo to the tunnel through the toughest of conditions. The new Lock & Ride® system provides upgraded locking pressure and enhanced durability for extremely trustworthy locking capabilities.
•Lock & Ride® system features over-center locking design for easier installation & improved locking strength
• Exterior compression molded semi-rigid shell keeps its shape whether bag is empty or full, offers a sealed environment to prevent water intrusion and features a zipperless design
•Large 2" buckles provide easy access to gear with your gloves on from either side of the sled & allows quick access to the top mesh compartment featuring YKK® zippers
•Rubber bottom material ensures the tunnel protection
•Main storage compartment allows for a customized configuration with Velcro® adjustable dividers to keep gear in place during the ride
• With the adjustable buckle & strap system, fill the bag up with the gear you need and compress it down to minimize movement.
•Interior storage tray liner offers a water resistant material to keep your gear dry during the ride