Bikeman Performance Torque Link Licenses - 27-TL-LADBM27-TL-L-Boost
Condition: New Aftermarket - BMP Bikeman Performance
OEM Part #: 27-TL-L
AFTER PURCHASE GO TO C3.TORQUELINK.COM TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT
For Torque Link Set Up Click: Here
UNLOCKING THE NEXT GENERATION OF PERFORMANCE
Now select your tune level on the 7s display! 10/20/20 quick spool and more
22UP MATRYX BOOST STOCK ORIGINAL CALIBRATION FACTORY BREAK IN
22UP MATRYX BOOST STOCK ORIGINAL CALIBRATION NO BREAK IN
22UP MATRYX BOOST STAGE 1 +10HP 91 OCTANE V2 10 HR BREAK IN
22UP MATRYX BOOST STAGE 1 +10HP 91 OCTANE V2 NO BREAK IN
22UP MATRYX BOOST STAGE 2 +20HP 91 OCTANE V2 10 HR BREAK IN
22UP MATRYX BOOST STAGE 2 +20HP 91 OCTANE V2 NO BREAK IN
22UP MATRYX BOOST STAGE 3 +35HP 50% RACE AND 91 OCTANE v1 NO BREAK IN
22UP MATRYX BOOST STAGE 4 HILL CLIMB RACE+50HP 110 OCTANE v1 NO BREAK IN
22UP MATRYX BOOST STAGE 5 DRAG RACE ONLY +55HP 114 MOTOR OCTANE NO BREAK IN MUST REGEAR
22UP MATRYX BOOST STAGE 6 DRAG RACE ONLY +65HP 114 MOTOR OCTANE NO BREAK IN MUST REGEAR
22UP MATRYX BOOST STAGE 7 DRAG RACE ONLY +75HP 114 MOTOR OCTANE NO BREAK IN MUST REGEAR
22UP MATRYX BOOST SUMMER OIL FOG TUNE
Until now there has been little to no way to calibrate the ECU/ ECM to match your added performance products, robbing the extra performance, fuel efficiency & safety measurements available to you. Torque Link changes all that!
To see all tunes visit https://torquelink.com/tunes/
- Get more Licenses so you are able to calibrate multiple ECU's.
- Torque Link License gives you access to all tune maps for your vehicle at no additional cost
- When flashing you must purchase the Torque Link Flash box in order to flash
- If flashing multiple vehicles you only need 1 flashing device
- After License purchase, you must log on to TorqueLink.com and create an account. After the account is created please Email email@example.com
- so we can activate your license.
- For more info on tunes please visit http://torquelink.com/
PROPER CALIBRATION FOR THE PROPER PERFORMANCE
Most snowmobiles today are extremely high-tech in their programming and can be modified well beyond what traditional tuners offer in their current models.
Throughout our extensive R & D experience, Torque Link founded that recalibrating the ECU/ECM is the best way to get the most out of your machine. You do this by taking the time to go through the entire ECU and optimize it from the ground up. Something that was not commonly done in current ECU tuners. This way you can tune it to as close to perfection for every scenario to outperform your current programming configuration. Your sled will be tuned and perform just as well as a sled that was on the dyno and tested for months on end so that it excels in every situation to be smoother, faster, more efficient, and more reliable.
TORQUE LINK FEATURES & BENEFITS
EASY TO INSTALL
- Optimizes your ECU for added performance parts
- Eliminates issues associated with “Piggyback” type fuel controllers
- Maps available to download online
- Stock class racing calibrations available
- Added performance with additional safety measurements.
- Easy to use end-user tuning software will be available for the serious tuner
- Once your ECU is licensed there is no additional cost to change to a new calibration
Torque Link is intended for closed-course racing
ABOUT OUR TUNES
Fully remapped from the ground up, with Adaptive Strategy built into each mapping
- Engine protection maximized using the full capabilities of the ECU
- Maintain appropriate electronic oil mixture on electronic oil pump models
- Maintain fuel efficiency by optimizing timing and fuel curves
- Increased RPM limits and load limitations
ECU licenses and map downloads can be purchased online. Unlike others, more than one vehicle can be tuned with a single device when additional ECU map credits are purchased. Once your ECU is licensed there are no costs to change to a new calibration stage and maps available for download online