Lightweight 500 CA Lithium Powersport Battery - Noco NLP14NOC-NLP14
Condition: New Aftermarket - Noco Lithium
OEM Part #: NLP14
Will fit in place of your factory polaris battery
- Delivers over 500-amps of starting power, over 50,000 starts, and over 2,000 charge cycles, blowing away its lead-acid rivals. Simply put, it's 2X more power, 10X more starts, and 5X longer life.
- An advanced battery management system that provides maximum safety protection with bi-directional active cell balancing for long-lasting reliability. Plus, no BMS reset is needed.
- Unleash the power of lithium and quickly recharge within minutes. Utilizing the most advanced rapid-charge technology, it provides enough starting power with just 5-minutes of charge.
- A multi-terminal configuration that allows front, side, top, and female installations. Plus, modular trays fit various group sizes and a removable mounting block to accommodate legacy battery applications.
- Compatible with most powersport brands, including Aprilla, BMW, Buell, Ducati, Harley-Davidson, Indian, Triumph, KTM, Argo, Can-Am, Honda, Husqvarna, Kawaski, Suzuki, Arctic Cat, BRP, Waverunner, Polaris, Vespa, and more.
- Replaces lead-acid powersport battery models: BT12A-BS, BTZ14S, BTZ12S, BTX14, BT14B-4, BTX20CH-BS, BTX16-BS-1, B16A-AB, BTX12-BS, BTX14-BS, BTX16-BS, BTZ10S, GYZ16H, YTX14H, YTX20CH, YTZ10S, YTZ12S, YTZ14S, YTX14H-BS, YTX20CH-BS, YTX12, YTX14, YT12A-BS, YTX12-BS, KMX14-BS, YTX14-BS, YTX16-BS, YTX16-BS-1, HYB16A-A, ETX12, ETX14, and ETX14L.
Note: In extremely cold temperatures it may require the snowmobile to pull started once in the morning due the the nature of lithium batteries losing power in extremely cold temperatures. Once the battery is warm it has no problem starting either the Polaris 800 or 850 motors.