Push Industries Snow Blower Chute Deflector Control Kit - Designed for Deere, 47", 54", & 60" Snow Blowers (System for Deere Blowers)PI-SBSD
With the supplies included in this kit, it can be used with almost any tractor-mounted snowblower. If you have a JD 47", 54" blower or a Kioti blower, it's even easier - this kit bolts right up to the existing holes. But don't worry if you have a different tractor or blower, the kit comes with an easy-to-use mounting template and all the necessary parts, as well as comprehensive instructions. And to answer one common question, this kit is also compatible with plastic chutes.
Our kits will move your chute from full open to full close and stop anywhere in between! This is the only kit on the market specifically designed for John Deere blowers and retains the chutes full deflection.
The Heavy-Duty Actuator kit includes:
- Sealed commercial-grade HD Actuator rated IP67 with Protective Boot, Ultra-polished push rod, and proprietary sealing top (Push Industries exclusive).
- HD Mounting Hardware ALL STAINLESS
- Mounting Template
- Wiring Diagram
- 2 Quick disconnects Marine Grade and water proof
- Weatherproof Momentary Switch
- Drill bit for actuator & switch mounting INCLUDED!
- Wire ties and mounts
- Weather Guard brand wire included
- Weatherproof fuse holder
- Misc connectors for switch & wire pre-made
- Chute guide bushing nut and bolt stainless
- Heat shrink electrical connectors
Crafted with high-quality materials, this kit is designed to withstand even the harshest winter conditions. The premium commercial-grade actuator, ultra-polished push rod, and imported internal limit switches ensure durability that outlasts all others. The proprietary end cap, exclusive to Push Industries, and weather-tough storm boot provide added protection.
Gone are the days of struggling to take measurements on your chute – the Push Industries kit includes a mounting template and comprehensive instructions that make installation a breeze. The weatherproof momentary switch and outdoor-rated cable ensure that this kit will perform even in the toughest conditions.
Push Industries is committed to providing quality products and customer service that goes above and beyond. That's why the company offers an industry-leading 2-year warranty on the Heavy-Duty Actuator kit and stocks parts to ensure quick and easy replacements if needed.